Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED


Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
~John 14:27~
Not as the world giveth...  So why do so many of us try to "buy" happiness? Expect other's to make us happy?   True peace cannot be found in anything this world can produce or people can do, it comes from inside, in knowing that your Redeemer lives.   Let not your heart be troubled.  Blessed assurance from our loving Savior. It is His last legacy to His disciples and those who would follow Him. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Peace to you, Jane, as well.

    I love that verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and grant you PEACE!

    Hugs,

    Matty

    ReplyDelete